domingo, 3 de octubre de 2010

My report

Left side:
I think it's an advantage to dominate the left side of the brain that develop your intellect as a person.
As evidenced by the famous for their knowledge in mathematics and is certain that in other subjects too. This helps us to be any more prepared for our daily lives.

Right side:
On the other hand, I think the advantage to dominate the right side of our brain and we develop our artistic side, emotional and when developing the talent or gift for each person.

Personally, the more dominant side that my brain is left but sometimes I feel like I'm more for the artistic talent so part of my brain also dominates the right side.

1 comentario:

  1. HI MONSE!:)
    I find it very interesting the information you give on the hemispheres of the brain, so my personal opinion on both sides are very important for daily life.
    G r e e t i n g s !

    ResponderEliminar